‘The best dinner in the whole world of ever time’ …. This is how Will describes my fried rice. So nice when you get something right!!
This is a fairly regular feature on our menu because; it’s a meal that everyone loves, is easy to make, can be easily adjusted to cater for allergies, you can make most of it in advance, you can make it in bulk, it freezes well for emergency dinners later on and it is a muuuuch healthier option than the Fried Rice you’d get in a restaurant! What is not to love?!
- 2 cups brown rice*
- 4 cups of finely chopped veggies (peas, corn, carrots and bean shoots are our regulars)
- 200g sliced mushrooms
- 3-4 diced chicken thighs
- 6 rashers short cut bacon, diced
- finely grated, fresh ginger, to taste
- 1/2 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp garlic olive oil
- 1/2 cup chicken stock (Massel for a…
View original post 216 more words