This is such a quick and tasty curry!
- 270ml coconut milk (I like the Aayam brand)
- 1 heaped tbsp red curry paste
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1/2 large head of cauliflower
- 2 large handfuls green beans
- 2 cups hot chicken stock (I used Massel)
- 4 chicken thighs, fat removed
Place coconut milk, stock and curry paste in a large saucepan and stir well to combine.
Dice the potato and add to the curry mix. Bring to a gentle simmer.
Dice the chicken, about the same size as the potato, then add to the potato mix.
Allow to simmer for 10 minutes then roughly chop and add the cauliflower.
Simmer for a further 5 minutes before adding the chopped green beans.
This made enough for about 8 adults.
For a delicious vegan option for this curry simply omit the chicken and bulk up the other veggies. I have done this recently and no-one in my family even realised!